Why should YOU come?
- Because you want to learn and grow in the Spirit of the Living Christ and you want to add to your religious experience.
- Because you’ve been curious about other types of Quaker religious experience.
- Because you will spend several days with other dynamic women
- Because you need to take some time for yourself in a caring, nurturing environment.
- Because you will find yourself by the end of the conference with new friends, a more open heart, and your spirit renewed.
What can you expect as we focus on the theme “Answering That of God in Every One: Recognizing, Imaging, Naming, Abiding“
You can expect to be challenged as well as nurtured. To be supported as you express your feelings and views. To meet other women journeying along a similar or very different spiritual path. To feel OK just as you are, and even inspired to go deeper.
What will be expected of you?
You will be expected to respond to the theme in a personal reflection and post it on the website by April 1st. Reflections will be shared with other conference participants.
You will be expected to volunteer to help with the conference in one way or another — keep an eye on
the website! These opportunities range from pre-conference work to on-site work. Find your volunteer niche.